JOHNSTON, R.I., USA, January 4, 2023 – Frank Dellaquila, senior executive vice president and chief financial officer of Emerson, a global technology, software and automation leader, has been elected to the board of directors of commercial property insurer FM Global. FM Global’s board comprises executives from some of the world’s most sophisticated manufacturing, distribution and service organizations.
At Emerson, Dellaquila is responsible for the company’s global financial strategy and operations and has been instrumental in developing Emerson’s world-class financial leadership team. Dellaquila and his team have navigated the company successfully through economic downturns and comprehensive business portfolio repositioning. Throughout his career Dellaquila has been responsible for capital markets activity, corporate investments, financial risk management, tax, and investor relations, as well as diligence and negotiations for numerous global acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
“Frank’s impressive background will be invaluable to our company and our mutual owners as we continue to help many of the world’s leading organizations maximize the financial upside of choosing resilience,” said FM Global Board Chairman Thomas A. Lawson. “His experience is particularly relevant as FM Global develops data-driven, technology-enabled solutions to assess climate-related and other risks to help clients prioritize their resilience investments.”
Other members of FM Global’s board of directors include:
- Frank T. Connor, executive vice president and CFO, Textron Inc.
- Colin Day, chairman, Premier Foods, plc
- Michel Giannuzzi, chairman, Verallia SA
- Glenn R. Landau, president and COO, Corrugated Supplies Company, LLC
- Thomas A. Lawson, chairman, FM Global
- John A. Luke Jr., retired chairman, WestRock Company
- Gracia C. Martore, retired president and CEO, TEGNA Inc.
- Christine M. McCarthy, senior executive vice president and CFO, The Walt Disney Company
- Thomas J. Quinlan III, president and CEO of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
- Malcolm C. Roberts, president and CEO, FM Global
- Israel Ruiz, founding chairman of MIT’s Engine, former executive vice president and treasurer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- David T. Walton, president and CEO, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
About FM Global
Established nearly two centuries ago, FM Global is a mutual insurance company whose capital, scientific research capability and engineering expertise are solely dedicated to property risk management and the resilience of its policyholder-owners. These owners, who share the belief that the majority of property loss is preventable, represent many of the world’s largest organizations, including one of every four Fortune 500 companies. They work with FM Global to better understand the hazards that can impact their business continuity in order to make cost-effective risk management decisions, combining property loss prevention with insurance protection.